Warning

Warning: This site contains images and graphic descriptions of extreme violence and/or its effects. It's not as bad as it could be, but is meant to be shocking. Readers should be 18+ or a mature 17 or so. There is also some foul language occasionally, and potential for general upsetting of comforting conventional wisdom. Please view with discretion.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Khamis Brigade Shed Massacre: Survivor/Family Imagery Index

January 26, 2012
edits Jan.
30


Those following the Libya S.O.S. link here, please re-direct HERE
---
This is not ready to post - my list is just too sloppy still. But I wanted a place for readers toplace or even re-post links of people to compare to people (seen at or related to the shed massacre) in a set spot. Later, I'll pull these together with what I've already got, but even before that people can know where to look and find it in the comments.

It'll be in about this format, as I've done before:

Ron Haviv / VII 
RH1 -
RH2 - Aug. 27. Desc: "Relatives mourn the victims of a massacre allegedly committed by forces ..." Shown, embracing, 'the sobbing man" and the red-robed man. To the side, an elderly black man.
RH3 - Aug. 27. Desc: same as above. Shown, embracing, 'the sobbing man" and possibly Bashir al-Siddeq
RH4 -
...

2 comments:

  1. I can help out with editing English grammar, etc. on posts if you like. I have been doing that elsewhere already - adding pics to posts, making them look more professional, etc. if that's any help, just email me. All the best and take your time! May Allah Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Auntie: Wow! Thanks for a positive suggestion I could try and hold you to. Editing can only be done on my end (or, if I take on a team member, but I only trust a few for that, could delete it all), and there are so many posts... all this will have to be moved. Should move the comment. These will be off-topic. Gaaa!!!

      Hold on - okay, off-topics fine for now, but anyone willing to offer specific help, any size, feel free to sayit in a comment but also drop me an e-mail so we can discuss specifics.

      caustic_logic@yahoo.com

      Delete

Comments welcome. Stay civil and on or near-topic. If you're at all stumped about how to comment, please see this post.